unspoken's Boss needs assistant for very exciting time
PA for Theatre Producer with CP
I am recruiting creative females to join my team of personal assistants, based in a domestic setting in N10. I am a 38year old female communication aid user with cerebral palsy and a master’s degree. I am currently working on an exciting short film project for a major production company.
· Assisting with research, admin and some creative tasks.
· Supporting me to travel to and from meetings, rehearsals, auditions and social engagements, which can include travel into and out of London.
· Advocating for me when necessary (training will be provided)
· Some personal care - support with bathing, dressing etc.
· Some housekeeping duties - including but not limited to: Cleaning, cooking, laundry etc.
· A high level of spoken and written English
· Physically fit
· Open minded
· Willingness and confidence to advocate for me when necessary
· IT skills
· Happy working under instruction and own initiative
· Sense of humour
· Full driving licence
· Interest in theatre and the arts
· Interest in/knowledge of film making
· Interest in the history of disability activism
· Understanding of the Social Model of Disability
The starting rate is £13ph rising to £15ph after successful completion of 8week probationary period. Flexible part-time or full time equivalent hours available, with sleep ins at £40/ £55 if woken.
To apply for the role, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org